Sunday, December 13, 2009

Healing Ringworm Pictures What Does Ringworm Look Like When It Is Healing?

What does ringworm look like when it is healing? - healing ringworm pictures

I caught a small patch of ringworm on my mother's house right your stupid cat. I had no symptoms for two weeks, with the exception of severe itching at the site. I've never had this problem before and if a point was it took me a good week for what it was. I was lotramin the application and athletes foot spray two or three times daily for a week and a half. Yesterday he started not lost for a chipping and peeling like a sunburn, but the soil. Today, it is really clear liquids can drain. I need to know what that looks like ringworm and what he does when he's the remedy? I know what it is, if he eats meat looks like, but I wonder who will, it is very frustrating!

0 comments:

Post a Comment