Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Camp Pulse Helmet I Cant Beat The Pokemon League On Pearl I Got To The Camp.?

I cant beat the pokemon league on pearl I got to the camp.? - camp pulse helmet

I think of a good team have to get something good or bad their good help.

One is Infernape Lv.50
Conference Call
mixed
Ember
Flamethrower.

Then Torterra Lv.37
Leech Seed
Biss
Earthquakes
Razorblade

Then Gyarados Lv.49
Aqua Tail
Hydraulic Pump
Surf
Hyper Beam

After Empoleon Lv.48
Blizzard
Aqua Jet
Bubbles
Sole

Now I use Dialga Lv. 50
Metal Claw
ancientpower
Dragon Claw
Rush of time

Day, Palkia Lv.58
Water Pulse
Pulse dragon
Dragon Claw
during space

I know it needs some work, but if you tell me what trade policy measures for training or if it would be great.

1 comments:

diabloss... said...

Let me guess, u one friend with another game that you gave Thies? nm u use wifi or not. good team, or just need to lvl and kill all the Dialga and Palkia for the champion, and the use of dragon attacks. LVL try lvl60 ish, or to cheat and use an Action Replay. Remember, this is not cheating, has improved his game.

Post a Comment