Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Who Can Legally Draw House Plans Is A Draw Against Commission Legally Owed To An Employer If The Employee Does Not Achieve Sales Goals?

Is a draw against commission legally owed to an employer if the employee does not achieve sales goals? - who can legally draw house plans

I'm considering an offer for a draw against the Commission's job to sell. I have never worked under this Agreement. If you do not have sales goals set for myself, I would also be required by law to all employers pay the money he had for me as a TIE Advanced? I can imagine that the federal wage and hours in such a case, but I live in Maryland, where there is no difference.

1 comments:

NONAME said...

Overall, could still pay the minimum wage. Not much.

Moreover, it is very dependent on his own employment contract. I doubt very much that could or wanted to, after you lost everything to come. Is that a draw is guaranteed, so that $ 2,000 per month, no matter what happens, and their fees will not exceed $ 2,000, that's what they get instead of it.

The aim is quite reasonable to ask your employer. State, so you are sure that you'll never find the path difficult, but ... What if?

Post a Comment