Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What Should My Throat Look Like What Should My Throat Look Like/feel Like After A Tonsillectomy?

What should my throat look like/feel like after a tonsillectomy? - what should my throat look like

OK, so yesterday I had a tonsillectomy (and my polyps) in the morning. The reason is because my tonsils are infected with bacteria. Some called tonsil stones, the white patches on the tonsils would get, and they become very inflamed. Gave after my tonsillectomy are still blank spots on the outer surface of the tonsils that was. not only points, the road was completely white. They told me that if I do not take the medication for my pain later, all four hours, it would be very painful. But I forgot to take in last night, so I waited about 8 hours, and I'm feeling good, actually, I feel this pain since the surgery. Is this normal? The nurses said I was a real soldier, which usually have girls my age, you start to cry after her, but it was the best sleep I had! They were also the hiccups a lot! I have now. Do not get me wrong, my sore throat, but I'm singing in a deep deep pain nor can the same day I arrived after the operation.
I know I ask many questions, but I asked myself. Has anyone had this experience? Thank you for reading:)

1 comments:

ifyousee... said...

I have read many testimonies of people after the operation, its different for each person and as .. Some people take it well and others not so good ..
I want my tonsils, but the doctor I can not .. I've bounced from one doctor to another for ever, and infections, such as 2 to 3 times per year for 5 years .. and I also have very bad rock! I need all the time and the tonsils are inflamed retire, how long you spend there before they delete them? I'm losing my mind! I wish these things as quickly as possible

Post a Comment