Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Microsoft Pos Software I Need A Software/Program.....?

I Need a Software/Program.....? - microsoft pos software

Can some thoughts about the types of software / programs are those in my repair business could help PC.

What I want is a bit like auto parts stores have it is a POS (Point Of Sale) system and a database for the parties and retain customers / users.

I have a free program called mini-train, which is fine, but still not exactly what I want and I have to use Microsoft Access for my customer database.

Any help / ideas (especially freeware) would be greatly appreciated.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you can create access to Microsoft if you know how when there is some models that can help you, can do much more equitable access, while a customer database.

Post a Comment