Saturday, February 20, 2010

Degenrative Disc Disease Paratrooper I Have A Pain Management Question?

I have a pain management question? - degenrative disc disease paratrooper

I have a degenerative disc 1 and disc swelling and 1 herniated disc ... Now I'm in 75 patches of fentanyl and 100 mg of Zoloft ... I am in severe pain on the day of dispatch of this patch if it is assumed that the 3 days and even harder to persistent pain .. also havin problems Findin a doc who knows nothing about my condition, and seems willing to help the cause of the pain .. in a large number of documents blow me off like Im Just Lookin drug, which is the exact opposite from the truth, until my back problems i wouldnt take cold medicine .. lol ... Answers I have tried using the injections anyway to do surgery and I am the doctors who treated me'm so tired, I saw a little bit different .. anysuggestions now what to do? .. I have also tried without the pain control ... IDDo you have something else to do, I have 4 children and a very supportive wife, but I'm at the end of my rope ideas? ... Thanks in advance

0 comments:

Post a Comment