Monday, February 15, 2010

Larynx Cancer Ribbon One Of My Friend Has Been Diagnosed Cancer Of Larynx, I Want Info !!?

One of my friend has been diagnosed cancer of larynx, I want Info !!? - larynx cancer ribbon

She is 44 years old, a vegetarian, never smoked or drunk alcohol, India (South Asia) by ethnicity. Is not it unusual for a cancer of the larynx?

Doctors told him that people undergoing dental treatment (for example, filling the cavity of the root canal, etc. to benefit) from this type of cancer, particularly for developing an infection during dental treatment.

Is that true? I have found no information about the connection between throat cancer and dental treatment.

1 comments:

HK3738 said...

I have not heard of dental treatment and throat cancer, but you can get information from webmd.com, or familydoctor.org mayclinic.com emedicine.com, good luck

Post a Comment