Saturday, February 6, 2010

Lindts And Fieraro I Am Planning To Send My Friend Things From Aussie, Can Someone Tell Me Anything That Cant B Found In Malay?

I am planning to send my friend things from Aussie, can someone tell me anything that cant b found in malay? - lindts and fieraro

Hello wanted to send me candy, Cadbury, Lindt, unfortunately, my friend told me that all they can B's in Malay, you suggest that something can not be found in Malay? Have TimTam the taste of Nice? i open to suggestions, especially the food: D.

Thanks

2 comments:

Adi Keladi said...

Chocolate Whittaker. It was my favorite when I as a student in New Zealand, but was not in Malaysia. The last time I tried it when one of my colleagues, the Australian office, office and all my colleagues agree that it is one of the best chocolates.

luvliemu... said...

My friend bought a Jack Daniel shocks or New Zealand, I do not remember a rum Wil Cadbury expertise eventho I 4 of its very tasty, but u noe Sumthin

Post a Comment