Thursday, February 11, 2010

What Causes Laptop Screens To Crack Help With Laptop Screen?

Help with Laptop Screen? - what causes laptop screens to crack

The other night while I was half awake, I accidentally knocked my laptop on my bedside table, which gives the black screen. By "dark", I mean, the screen is so dark, now it can hardly (if kind of double vision) to see what appears on the screen. It is not cracked or damaged, or something in a different way that is almost entirely black. At this moment I am connected to another monitor, and the installation works fine, so I know that this is not a problem with the video output.

I have tried to increase the brightness of the screen, but does nothing.

My latptop a Dell Inspiron E1505 is

Does anyone know a fast (or faster) way to resolve this problem, so I do not buy on major $ $ $ $ on a new screen or creating Like? Otherwise, everyone can know how much it provided for the repair (assuming you do not need a new screen)?

1 comments:

Dement said...

which is usually the only way that the ballast is released.
If you have some spare time, you can unscrew and open the) front of the screen (the environment.
The Fund should not be a party that is connected to the plate and connected to the screen.
This is the power of light behind the display (brightness)
* Replacement part is normally $ 110
* Very often the connections were just separated and can be easily replaced.
- If you are unsure, do not.

Post a Comment