Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Does The White Mucus Come During Or After Ovulation Confused About Mucus Before Expected Period?

Confused about mucus before expected period? - does the white mucus come during or after ovulation

I know that there is cervical mucus, as the eggs during ovulation. But I am happy when it comes to confusion before your time. I've read that it is a sign of their time to come in the next few days, and I read it can be a sign of a possible pregnancy, which is thank you sooo much!

2 comments:

The Girl is Trying said...

For me it was a sign of pregnancy.

Stephani... said...

The cervical mucus is not a reliable indicator of early pregnancy, because it varies from woman to woman. Some women are completely dry, is some fixed, some wept, some egg whites, cream of the other.

Later in pregnancy, most women have an abundance of cervical mucus.

If you have never been pregnant before, and it has nothing to spend, then I'll wait and see before I my hope. Good luck and babydust!

Post a Comment