Saturday, February 13, 2010

Thick Lotion Like Discharge What Is Going On??? Pleas Help Me! Lotion-like Discharge On Day 18 Of Cycle?!?

What is going on??? Pleas help me! Lotion-like discharge on day 18 of cycle?!? - thick lotion like discharge

OK, I had sex on 7 Day of my cycle, the day after my break. The first time you use protection, for the second time it is applied, but we realized the condom had broken. This happened on Saturday, 6 December preceding 11 days. I am 17 and my cycle is quite irregular from month to month, and I really do not know when they ovulate. It should have ovulation on the 13th, but I'm not sure.

This Saturday was the last time they had sex, not after he met my friend, so that does not seem to have sex all the time I was ovulating.

My question is: Is it possible she could get pregnant the day after my term ended?

I wonder, because in those days, or if my direction has changedsticky, clear liquid and white, but really thick, like a lotion. I do not know whether my previous cycles I take care of this type of discharge to the cream after ovulation or nothing and were therefore using instant messaging.

Is it normal to have this thick lotion discharge, is a bit elastic, but not more than 2 days is not it? Could it be that pregnant in? Or I'm later in my ovulation cycle?

Of course I am on the 18th Day of my cycle and my periods are between suppoesd threw the 26th or 28 December, but I do not know if there is a possibility that could come later.

Very grateful for your advice. Thank you very much

0 comments:

Post a Comment