Friday, February 19, 2010

Throat Blister I Have These Little Blister Type Things On The Inside Of My Throat?

I have these little blister type things on the inside of my throat? - throat blister

Good thing that there are about two days, I realized that my throat hurt a little. I ignored because I have so much, usually when I wake up as a cause of snoring or something. Well, as the day progressed, began to deteriorate, and yesterday he was already at the point where she had difficulty speaking. Today is the day after tomorrow, and every time I swallow it hurts really bad. It almost hurts my ears. I take cough lozenges cons / Pacifier neck and does not help. Drinking water helps when I'm in the process of swallowing. Last night I looked in my throat with a flashlight and noticed these little white bumps on both sides of the neck. And now I can feel when I swallow and feel as if they were swelling. I can not speak, I can swor allowed to eat. My friend had bladder neck disappeared a while ago, and the doctor told her she should not have much to address it even can. It was probably five months ago, so I really do not think I got it. I am not involved in any sexual activity, it is not herpes or someone. I just have to see whether this is widespread, and see if I can do anything to alleviate pain and help him to go. I can not go to the doctor because I'm swamped in my house. So please, if you have a base of knowledge on this subject to share with me. Thank you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

White bumps in the throat sounds, such as pharyngitis to me, plain and simple. You need to go to the doctor and get antibiotics. Pharyngitis can be very dangerous, if not treated quickly.

Post a Comment